I’m a creative front-end developer with over 12 years' experience working client-side (Jobsite.com), agency-side (some of London's top advertising and digital agencies: Possible, RKCR/Y&R, Billington Cartmell and Stink Digital) as well as freelancing on a number of other projects.
I've been fortunate to have worked on a number of top brands, including the BBC, Panasonic, American Express, Stella Artois, Carlsberg, SEAT, John Frieda, NHS and Unilever.
- Frameworks/Libraries: jQuery; AMD using RequireJS; SOMA.js MVC; Grunt; Modernizr; yep/nope; HandlebarsJS; H5BP.
- Responsive HTML5 for Desktop and Mobile - semantic and well structured.
- Modular CSS3 - transitions; animations; sprites; BEM/SMACSS methodologies.
- Project direction.
- Grid Systems: Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation and Skeleton.
- Cross-browser/device concerns - IE7/8; performance; tablet/mobile (Android/iOS).
- User Interface Design.
- Creative and usability guidance.
- Code documentation.
- Accessibility concerns (ARIA/WCAG).
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Other Skills and Knowledge
- CoffeeScript & Embedded CoffeeScript (eco)
- APIs: Google Maps, Google Analytics and Facebook
- NodeJS (NPM/SocketIO/express/MeteorJS)
- jQuery plugin creation
- WordPress skinning and integration (child themes, ACF)
- Template Toolkit
- JS Libraries: RevealJS, RoyalSlider, Reqwest
- YUI DataTables.